Manager/ Asst. Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- To develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Generate new Sales & help the team/organization meet quarterly/annual sales target.
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customer.
- Collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance.
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- To ensure maximum corporate customer coverage.
- To meet the monthly sales target and identify new market for expanding.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from any discipline
- Education will be considered only for Experience person of Hospitality Sector.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Hospitality Industry, Industrial & Commercial Equipments Sales, Direct Selling/Door to Door Marketing , Kitchen /Laundry/cleaning Equipments ,
- Experience & professional person’s education back ground will relax able.
- Priority for Special knowledge about Hospitality Sector.
- We Offer Benefits:
- Attractive salary packages & remuneration will be offered to the really deserving candidates.
- Deserving Candidate will get chance of overseas Trip with Training.
- Professional working Environment with Transport.
- Performance based career Path.
- Other benefits will be as per Company Policy.
We are currently looking for smart, highly intelligent, professional, self – driven and results oriented person for this position. Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned profile are requested to apply along with resume and recent passport size photograph within 31- 03- 2017 to the following address or E-mail to: email@example.com.